July 27, 2012

health families

Health Tip: OSI rule

Have a bone density test. Check with your physician about your risks and find out if you need a bone density test. Once you have the test, your physician may prescribe medications that treat bone loss and may recommend calcium or vitamin D supplements.

Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Bone Health and Osteoporosis: A Report of the Surgeon General.

Patient Forms

Notice of Privacy Practices (pdf icon).

Authorization for Release of Medical RecordsAdobe PDF Document

Authorization for Release of Health InformationAdobe PDF Document

Patient Health History Adobe PDF Document

Patient Registration FormAdobe PDF Document